1. Investment in BlueCrow should be regarded as a long term investment and may therefore not be appropriate for investors who plan to withdraw their money within, at least, the next 5 years.
2. The value of investments can fall and investors may get back less than the amount invested or, in the worst case scenario, lose the amount invested.
3. Past performance is not indicative nor a guarantee of future returns.
4. BlueCrow may invest in assets which are not publicly traded nor freely marketable, and with a market price based on estimates which can be highly subjective.
5. BlueCrow will charge management and performance fees and operational expenses related with regulation and audit, which impact net returns to investors.
6. Movements in exchange rates can impact on the level of income received and/or the capital value of investment.
7. BlueCrow will invest in startups, early-stage and scaleup companies, which may bear higher risks than more matured businesses.
8. Political risks and adverse economic circumstances may arise, putting the value of your investment at risk.